Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Exsotic Pets For Sale

wpa: the movie!

... and by the way I had also promised to spend New Year's Eve the banner of alcohol abuse and in fact my debut in 2007 was readily distinguished dall'archetipica picture of me leaning on the cup the toilet with a bottle of alcohol on the side. yet it is not all that glitters is gold, and sometimes things are not what they seem, so the only thing that glittered in my first hours of the year was the new ceramic white that shone under the blows of a rag soaked in a liquid pink Highly flammable.

start the year Descaling the water of a public act was a sinister foreshadowing of the slow and steady process of humiliation and disintegration of my life and I confess that while making extensive use of my optimism at large stocks of seeing my face reflected in the Arquette the toilet I could not help but think that God makes it plain to see that this here is a good year.
atroC.TXZBtion

0 comments:

Post a Comment