Thursday, January 4, 2007

Free Sand Rail Frames

alcoholiday


I had promised myself that in 2006 I gave my mother the satisfaction of finding a decent job. but having lost that too indecent that I had, for 2007 the only thing I can promises is to try to make my final entry into the world of exclusion. I was the youngest of the tunnel take the drugs, but with age I have and the fact that poverty forces me to wear still have my clothes in high school drug dealers take me to secure a warrant officer in an undercover disguised as a young 90s.


while dress in New Year as usual in the role of servant, faithful to my beliefs according to which the quality of a work is not given by the amount of salary or prestige but on the number of free prosecco that allows you to swallow .
I hope I have entertained well over a calendar year during which starvation prevented me from writing what I wanted. Zazie in this photograph of the hood of my sweatshirt gorilla biscuits wants to be a wish to the readers of scum for a 2007 drunk and prosperity, as well a pathetic excuse to continue with impunity to publish photographs of my cats.


atroC.TXZBtion



0 comments:

Post a Comment